The “I don’t have any stories” problem is not caused by lack of (exciting) experience, but by lack of searching.
If you’d like to give searching a go — welcome on board and here you go.
Story Finding List
- 10 most important people in your life. How did you meet them / what is your first memory about them?
- 10 of your favorite places in the world. Why did you go there? Did you get what you went for? How?
- Years of your life. Start with “16” and move forward. “What happened that year? How was that year different from the previous one?” (Inspired by Theo Huffman).
- The alphabet (A, B, C, …). List a few random words from each letter. What personal story comes to your mind connected with one of the words? (Inspired by Peter Wallin).
- The photos on your phone: “What just happened there?” (Inspired by Mark Brown).
Enough stories for a year or two.
Have fun telling them.
One thought on “5 Storyfinding Lists for You: Ready to Use Now”